Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/7/21

Jabbed!

 


After a lot of struggling around with CoWIN portal, trying to book a slot, having many near misses, I finally managed to get Jabbed last week. 

Got a slot in a drive thru camp organized by Yogi sarkar. It was almost a drive thru with the person needing to get down only to get the shot. Then they could return back to their car, wait 30 mins and drive away. Overall the camp was pretty well organized.

By evening I started to feel feverish. At night it had touched 102 degrees. Next day fever got lighter but was feeling fatigued. I can only imagine how people who had a severe encounter with Covid must have felt. 

Requesting all to get their vaccination done. There seem to be plenty of slots available, in UP at least. Lets get vaccinated and move past this disease before it gets a chance to rear its ugly ahead again.




No comments:

Book Reviews