Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/9/20

Free ki coffee .. wo bhi Starbucks ki

Its my birthday this month :)  Now that I will be crossing 35, a birthday seems like just another day but still the excitement of getting free stuff remains (not to forget that I am a Gupta :P).

I happened to have a Starbucks membership since last year which I rarely use and had almost forgotten about. While at the Mall of India this weekend I chanced upon a Starbucks store. The sight of the store made me recall free coffee they offer in the bday month. The offer seemed to good to be true but it but it was certainly worth trying.

So i went inside and ordered the featured coffee of the month - Hot Hazelnut Cocoa Praline with Cream .. any my o my when the billing person waived of the charge I couldn't hide my happiness. And to top it, the coffee was one of the best I have ever had. It was strong but not bitter, creamy with right amount of sugar .. in one word delicious.

Hazelnut Cocoa Praline Starbucks Coffee


Thanks STARBUCKS..you made by birthday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, baniya

Book Reviews