Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/16/19

Review - Adamant HR Half Marathon 2019


I participated in 10K timed run organized by Adamant HR yesterday. The event was organized at CWG village and that was one of the inspirations to participate. I had never been to this venue earlier to it was a chance to run as well as explore this venue.

However the marathon was one of the most poorly organized marathons I have been to and I have been to quite a few (including Airtel, IDBI Federal, Kronos etc).

The venue and parking area were pitch dark and there were no volunteers to guide at parking spot.
The race was supposed to start at 5:30 AM but there was absolute confusion. Finally 21 K started at 5:45 AM and other races were started immediately afterwards without any gap.

There was a single stall for food and racers had to line up in queues. There were no volunteers to manage the queues and people were breaking lines at will.

A very very disappointing experience. Would not recommend this event to anyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kya bekar post hai, timing daal. Marathon pe ro diya, timing nahi daala

Book Reviews