Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/9/19

A decade later..we meet

Weather in Delhi has been brutal since June and last Saturday was no different. It was hot and humid, an ideal day to spend in the confines of your home, chilling your heels in AC.

However it was a special Saturday. After years of dilly dallying and being caught up in the web of life, I was finally gonna a best friend of mine after more than a decade. He taught me "the meaning of going with the flow", and inspired me to run marathons.Yes, I was finally going to meet Dhull.

Me met at the India Habitat Center and had lunch at the All American Diner. It didn't feel like we hadn't met since so long. He was still the same (just a bit older), the same Haryanvi accent and demeanor. I have hardly aged a year or two :P .We talked about married life, kids, job, future, public sector vs private and what not. Time just flew by.

When i came home, I was brimming with happiness. Yes, nothing beats the happiness of meeting a best friend.


1 comment:

Arun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Book Reviews