Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/9/20

Losing my cool!!

While at home I have been my regular self so far .. impatient, irritated and one who loses his temper more often than not, at workplace I had been in a control over myself - calm, patient and composed.

However since I have joined my current company, I have lost my cool on numerous occasions. When I look back at the incidents, they seem very trivial. I should have been able to handle them easily in a much better way. Its just not like me.

What is causing this outburst?? The pressure of growing experience - which gives you less and less flexibility to say no to the work you have to do - no matter how boring it is? The frustration of unmet expectations or the fact that nobody cares to know what the expectations are?

Whatever be the root cause, this behavior is simply not acceptable. So my first resolution of 2020 is to get back to my calm and composed self at workplace, and instead of reacting, acting on the situation.

No comments:

Book Reviews