Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/24/16

Review: The Kapil Sharma Show

I have been watching The Kapil Sharma Show since yesterday. Had been eagerly waiting for it and was hoping that it would end my TV sanyas (caused by highly boring shows being aired and Angoori Bhabhi ji -  who kept me hooked to Bhabhi Ji- also leaving).
However I would have to say either my expectations were too high or the show isnt that witty anymore. With the same characters doing same role, the show was very predictable. It was a good opportunity to breath in some new life but I guess it wasnt considered necessary.
Its too early to say but I sincerely hope Kapil or his team reads this post and making the coming episodes but more laughable.

No comments:

Book Reviews