Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/26/16

Bella sprouts her first tooth

My sweetheart has sprouted her first two teeth and has begun to crawl. She looks even more cuter now and has become more naughtier. From trying to stand up on her own to trying to type on the computer, she is becoming more and more difficult to deal with. But despite this she seems all the more lovelier.



One of my colleagues were discussing if pre baby life is more interesting or after that. While a baby does bind you and lessens your freedom. You cant go places as freely, cannot go for movies without a backup plan, need to plan in advance and carry tons of baby stuff. But still despite all its challenges having a baby is one of the most beautiful moments and definitely more cherishable as well.

No comments:

Book Reviews