Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/3/11

Joy of Giving Week India



Finished collecting 2 bags full of old stuff.
My parent love to store old things and i love to donate them :P
Its the Joy of Giving Week people-make a difference by being a part of it.

Participate in any JGW event Organize a fundraiser in your office, society, school Organize a clothes, toys, books collection drive Raise/donate money Volunteer at a shelter Pick a smile card from the JGW website and do a random act of kindness.

http://joyofgivingweek.ning.com/

1 comment:

Playmobil said...

Most people have also known the rewards of helping others. It makes us feel good to help someone and not ask anything in return. Your giving might have been a show of emotional support, or it may have been financial. We love to give and to receive.

Book Reviews