Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/8/11

6 Years and counting.


8th August 2011 - 6 yrs back, the very same day, I stepped into the big bad corporate world. Pretty much alone and very much on my own. What followed were a combination of some of the best moments of my life - that i wud never ever happen again in my life, and some of the worst - some that i pray never happen again.

A snap shot of the good, the bad and the ugly - 
the awesomeness of Infy mysore campus - sitting in a seat surrounded by girls on all sides ;) - late nite studies - having chicken biryani  with the best of my pals - kayaking in back waters - the pain of seperation - the dullness of Hyderabad - endless discussions with Saurabh - realising the fact that people will hardly be in touch again - the frustration of being a software engg 'just in name' - the desire to break out of the monotony not knowing how and where to go - Pune - awesome weather - Cramer gang - awesome biking trips and dining outs - my roomie - getting alone again - trying to get along with the flow - the label of being incompetent - scraping thru and managing to get back in the arms of life again - Delhi ..

6 yrs seem like a lifetime but the fact is we have just begun.
 
To all my Infy batchmates who will be completing 6 yrs of non stop work life today - Cheers - and Good Luck!

No comments:

Book Reviews