Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/13/11

Damn these (intermittent) rains

Have been not keeping well for almost 2 weeks now..the cough and cold just do not seem to go away.

All the desi nuskey and medicines have failed till now. Add to that the intermittent rains – Yesterday had left for office under sunny weather - 15 mins down the line I was caught in rain – and it was raining cats and dogs – Result – I got drenched from head to toe and the cough has gotten worse. Add to that the fact that it rains for 2 hrs and stays humid for 2 days –compounding further my misery and uneasiness.

All this coupled with the fact that things in life are hitting roadblocks at one point or other  has given rise to a feeling of dejection and gloom. May be if I would get better (physically), all these things won’t weigh so much..may be!

Damn these intermittent rains. I think I will never get used to the Delhi weather ever.

No comments:

Book Reviews