Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/1/11

I miss mota :(

Its been 17 yrs since I have been frends with Mota…Till 12th we were in same school..then studied in same city, then worked in the same city too for quite some time. Both he and myself know the in and out of each others life, yet when he comes on vacation to Delhi and we hangout, we are never short of topics to talk about. With him I am a completely different person..while I find it so hard to come with topics to talk to my other friends, with Mota the topics are always endless and most of the times senseless. Last time when he came; me, mota and Owl spent 11 hours in Sector 18, doing nothing but window shopping and eating – a feat I don’t think I can repeat with anyone else.


Btw y I am writing this post..well I was asked to write one so here it is. Yeah life is good (touchwood) and I don’t have much to crib about, hence the lack of posts. I managed to clear Sun Certified Web Component Developer certification, now pursuing MSc in Telecom Technology (first sem exams begin April mid), got my second Adsense cheque :) , desperately awaiting the salary hike and …. See m again short of topics (read words) :(

No comments:

Book Reviews