Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/4/11

Thank You God

Few days back someone asked me..wht things in life gives me a kick..at that point I was at a loss for an answer..today I have one.

Experienced the second earthquake of my life today. Was reading newspaper in the ofc lobby (in Noida) when I felt the ground beneath me shaking..at first I was unsure and then I felt the second wave. To add surety to my doubts, the people in ofc starting storming their way out of the building.

When we reached downstairs safely, I felt a high..a high on knowing that all of us were safe, that God was kind enough to save us from another bad news (the Japan story is not yet over), a high on knowing the we are alive this day, this very moment.

Read more about the earthquake in Noida/Delhi at http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=216837&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d99b2724f425952%2C0#summary

1 comment:

Vinay Dhiman said...

We felt the earthquake while sitting in the office..it was high on ricter scale no doubt..
http://hubpages.com/hub/A-tribute-to-Blogging

Book Reviews