Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/10/11

An evening at the Delhi Jazz Festival

Went to the Delhi Jazz Festival being held at Nehru Park yesterday. The performances were from Christine Jensen Quintet (from Canada), Fractal (from India), and Jump4Joy (from Sweden). Was amazed by the amount of crowd that had gathered (and the gals were hot ;)

How did i find the music? Well, honestly it was my first tryst with Jazz and my ears are not tuned in for that kind of music, but looking forward to attend more such events.

Below are some pics of the event

The performance about to start


Christine Jensen Quintet performing at the Delhi Jazz Festival


No comments:

Book Reviews