Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/25/10

Writing after a long time

I havent been writing much here..Life has been good but emotionless - a routine which i like to follow but it doesnt leave me with any space to express my feelings, infact, it doesnt leave me any space to bother to know if i am feeling something.

Fortunately/unfortunately today m feeling extremely sad, and wht better thing to do when u feel like this, than blog.

My seniors at Burrp (the site for which i freelance) are leaving. And suddenly, even though i have been working there for a long time, everything seems new and unfriendly.

The project in my current company is coming to an end. I had been sceptical when i joined this project, but i loved being a part of it. Learned things that i boast about - not just technical things but perspectives. Had never debugged in such fine detail, had never tried to understand issues to such minuteness - i guess their attitude rubbed on me, and m so very thank ful for that. But now that the project is ending - i dont feel like coming to office any more.

Salsa class is also coming to an end - the so called 3 month course will be over this Sunday and i am supposedly an expert (huh). M still just a beginner.

And the gloomy day just adds to the sadness.

1 comment:

finance courses said...

Hi! Welcome back! It's nice to hear from you. It's good that you are writing once again. Do keep it up always.

Book Reviews