Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/2/10

Thrilllllllllllllllllllleddddddddddddd

TV can never match the thrill of a Live Match, that too when its a Hockey match, plus its India vs Pak and to top it all India beats Pak 4-1. What a match it was..it kept us hooked to our seats to the last minute.

I am not a fan of Hockey, but after seeing this match i realized why it reached the level of being India's National Sport. Fast faced and exciting - its a breath of fresh of air for all those souls bored of endless cricket.

Here are pics of the matches that i watched this Saturday.

 
Australia vs England - Match in Progress

A closer look

 
Sprinklers watering the National Stadium Hockey Turf during break time

The stands

 
India vs Pak - The Historic Hockey Match begins
 
India Wins 4-1
 
Indian Team taking a victory lap

No comments:

Book Reviews