Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/22/10

Tale of the Day

Its been a very irritating day today. No nothing bad happened today, but its just that every day's frustration has piled up and i cant be reasonable with it. The irritation of carrying on with a life which u dont wanna live, a lifestyle which u hate but still follow becoz u just dont hav the guts to change it.

I am not frustrated with anyone, even my situation..i dont hav the right to do so. becoz I am incapable of changing the situation i am in. I am too meek and underconfident to take that risk. I fear losing wht i have even though i dont care much about it. The irriation and anger is at myself..for letting myself down

No comments:

Book Reviews