Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/20/09

Pune ki pehli barish


Its raining in Pune today, and raining heavily.

Went with mayank and bairagi to the roof top and we played in the rain..ek doosrey jo zameen par girakar we splashed water on each other :) :)


Dil to tha ki gf ko chaat par ley jaata, usey baarish mey bhigata, then we wud come back to our house, and bath (togther) under the shower (in warm water) :P :P. Then i wud hav sat by the window sill, watching the rain, while she wud make tea and pakodas for me.


Par afsoos, yahan to pehli condition (of having a gf) hi satisfy nahi hoti :|

3 comments:

Ajay Reddy said...

Beta ummeed par hi to duniya kayam hai, ummeed rakho :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Book Reviews