Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/27/09

Trying to be an onto-ponto

As u must be knowing, i have been quite desperate to get out of the routine and monotony of software industry. First i was thinking of leaving my job and trying out something, but then Ajay and many others advised me against it.
So i am now trying to become an onto-ponto (read entrepreneur) - part time. Me and along with 'sl' have launched a website, aimed at educating the masses about certain myths and realities, the source of the information coming from news and articles i have collected over years, and of course, the internet.
Though its like a drop in the ocean, but for me it its a mark of my first step towards independence from a job routine, a first step, towards breaking out of the shackles that have bound me since last 4 years, since i have started earning.
The response of those who have went thru my site has been heart warming, however the revenues generated are way short of target.
Life has become quite interesting these days, and it keeps me busy..hope i wil hav a lot to share in coming days

1 comment:

How do we know said...

Hey.. all the very best hai!! Keep us posted.!

Book Reviews