Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/26/09

Suggestions invited


Hello frends!

How r u doin..m doin good..was in delhi for a new days..leavin for pune tomorrow.

It will be almost 4 yrs for me this Aug since i started working (as a software engg), but now this field doesnt appeal me much and m trying for a career change. Have been involved a lot into organising events (music fests, project events, tshirt design, etc) during my ofc life, and i enjoy them a lot as they allow me to be creative and think 'out of the box', and m hoping to pursue this hobby as a full time passion.

I am thinking of pursuing a job in event management company, growing there, before venturing into something of my own...sounds quite crude but that wht it is..so help me design my resume..as a env engg turned software engg to an aspiring event manager, let me know ur views on wht my resume shud highlight...also let me knw if u hav any thoughts to share..

Thank u

No comments:

Book Reviews