Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/22/09

UPA part 2

Though i dint vote, i m pretty happy with the results..the people of India voting for a stable goverment, and not getting carried away by regional politics. The results were no less a surprise for me as for anybody else, with me expecting a gud show by regional parties due to a not so all round performance by the Congress.
Now with Left off its back, my expectation from this govt hav touched a new high, despite the fact that global economy still is in turmoils.
But one thing that i wud want is, that the govt shud appoint ministers irrespective of the votes that have been won by them. While they shud not give in to DMK (and its bunch of non performing people), it shud reward people like Lalu (who despite a poor showing in elections, has been a revolutionary railways minister), etc.

All th best to UPA for its second innings. I am having my fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Book Reviews