Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/3/09

Great Lakes Reject

It started in 2005 - got rejected from IIT Kanpur, 2008 - SP JIMR mumbai - reject, 2008 - SPJIMR Dubai - reject and now i have added another feather in my cap - got rejected from Great Lakes as well..i was asked if this was expected..i simply dont care, just wanted to get thru..even if i dont deserve it..i am told time and again to make my answers more interesting..arey after 4 yrs i hav finally got reasons to do MBA - a dream, and a desire to get out of this monotonous life..jab life hai hi itni mundane to answers kahan sey interesting banau...
Feeling so low, and so very disappointed with myself..really at sea when i think abt wht i want to make out of my life..................just pray that it doesnt end up being 'nothing'.

No comments:

Book Reviews