Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/28/08

Jakho Rakhey Saaiyan, Maar Sakey na Koi

Had my first major accident this Sat :) :)

Skidded from my bike, it ws raining and i ws tryin 2 overtake a bus, and the next moment i ws lying to the road...fell on the face..the helmet bearing all the impact.....bus ney kaisey nahi kuchla kuch yaad nahi :P

Life s so short..realised it at that moment...and realised the importance of wearing protective gear while driving (thankfully i ws wearing it...helmet, windcheater, jeans and shoes).

I escaped with minor scratches but bike ki watt lag gayi....front wheel alignment teda ho gaya... :(

but the main thing is : Life s short people..take gud care of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgggg
last thing i wanted to see .... i hope u r better nw.... better drive safely dude ...
n take good care of urself...
bye fr now

- MM

Shankha said...

Now that you have realized this, take good care. Don't over speed. :)

Life at SP is going good. Had a trip to Lonavala. Now I'm back to studies. Have some interesting and some not so interesting studies this trim.

Book Reviews