Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/7/08

Ab wo mazaaa nahi raha yahan :(

Feeling the frustration grow day by day......and all i can do is b more patient :
Its no more fun here..no one 2 roam arnd....no more the satisfaction at work place..no oppurtunities..or may b i hav lost the spark so much that i just dont see any way out..

Going home next weekend and really looking fwd it to it....wapas aaney ka dil nahi hai aur shayad aau bhi na, there r a few things only that make me come back, but they r not enuf..not enuf to bring a cheer to me, to light me up...

Its time for change..again!!

P.S was down with viral last week..haalat haafi behaal thi..ab its quite better

No comments:

Book Reviews