Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/23/08

Idhar Udhar ki Baatain

One thing i hate abt going home late is ki itna kaam karney key baad koi ghar ka khana khilaney wala nahi hota (preferably nahi hoti)...was telling the same 2 mom, ki wo boli ki tabhi log shadi kartey hain.....but aaj kal, in the era of working wives..its the husband who goes home and cooks (hav seen it a lot here in my company)...so shaadi ka to koi incentive hi nahi mujhe dikhta :

Btw i ..for the first time...after losing 20K in share market, earned a profit..thanks 2 ICICI bank and UPA govt..though a meagre amt of 1500 RS, its a huge consolation :)

My next hobby is Yoga....went for class today (its held in ofc itself after ofc hours) and feeling quite pleasant :)
Chalo time 2 go

Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:O 20K

omg.... chalo good luck in the future as well :-)

- MM

Book Reviews