Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/16/08

Senti...again!!!! :|

I challenged autumn to write "something" in 3 hrs..and here it is:

Walk the endless rains

With words packed in a bag,

I walk the endless rains.

Music in my ears

N love in heart forever.

I walk the endless rains.

In streets he walks everyday,

I walk step by step.

Feeling him breathe in the same air as mine

I walk the endless rains.

Shunned dreams relived,

n none to call my own,

I look for a familiar face,

N walk the endless rains.

Drugged to his name, insane

I reach his bloody place

Bless my little feet,

that walk with me,

as I walk the endless rains.

Waiting for him to walk up,

n look for love in my eye

kiss me till it rains,

walk along me forever

As I walk the endless rains.

in love forever

autumn

Hmmm.....and i hav something more 2 add too...aisey hi felt something, after a loong loooong time..shayad jo autumn ney likha that provoked my feelings as well...feelings that i had trashed...a year back..

Reh Reh kar, aaj dil, yaad kar raha hai usey
Bar bar, har jagah, nazar talaash rahin hai usey
Uski kaami aaj mujhe jeeney nahi dey rahi,
Aur uskey saath jeena mujhe gawaara nahi.

1 comment:

meet_me said...

man!
y does life have to suck so much:@
y don't the memories go away with time? y does the love always remain? y can't everyone move on?

Book Reviews