Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/7/08

Feel like..

Its one of those days when i feel desperate to be alone...today its just a little worse..i wanna cry too..agar ofc main nahi hota to shayad cud hav done that and felt better but for now..its just bottling up..

Want to go in some dark corner of this world, where i can hide myself..where i dont hav to look into my own eyes..where i can shout and cry out loud and no one wud come asking .. 'kya hua'..

Just wanna 'GET LOST'

1 comment:

meet_me said...

funny that i had the same feeling yesterday at work. i did almost practically nothing. my eyes were welling up for no good reason....
n i ws desperate.... :(

Book Reviews