Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/2/08

A year completed...

1st Apr 07 ... i reached Pune...unsure of myself, and unsure where life will take me...wondering if life cud get any worse...

2nd Apr 07 ..joined Amdocs..and one year over..i wonder...if life can be any better than this.

Yes i have completed a year here..in Amdocs..in Pune..par lagta hai..jaisey kal hi to tha...when i had reached here...met mota and owl...reached my guest house...nervous..wondering how wud the new ofc be, the new team, the new work....everything is so fresh.

And i never had to look back...

From end less parties and lunches, to fun filled trips...to nonsense chatters...to friday nite movies..to some very special moments...each moment has been a moment to reckon, a moment to cherish, a moment to remember.

And how do i feel now...happy, content, satisfied, confused, and afraid....feelin of it at the same moment.....

lets c wht life ahead has store for me....Just cant wait :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't wait :) enjoy the moment!
n yea, ur post reminds me of me completing a year at my work place in a week's time from now! n it ws a disastrous year for me ... it cudn't hav gotten worse... not workwise, but lifewise!!

-MM

Book Reviews