Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/28/08

Finally.....I have found her!!!!



Its been a rather long wait…..an almost unending search…..
But after a rather long delay….
I have finally found the 2nd love of my life….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY Bike




Will keep u updating it on how it performs....

March 08, last week : Have driven 150 kms at a cost of 250 Rs..At 53 Rs/l..m getting a poor average of 32 km/l :( . Also the engine makes a noise when i drive at 50+ speed..hmmm..things dont seem so gud.

08-Apr-08 : Drove around 50 kms...riding is very comfortable...didnt feel least bit strained..in fact i felt energetic after driving.. :) .. jyada ho gaya kya :P ..on a serious note, it has been a very comfortable ride so far.


20th Apr 08: Reached home (Delhi) and drove my dad's Bajaj Discover, aur aisa lag raha tha jaisey camel pey baitha hoon..i found it so damn uncomfortable. The gears were so hard. The only gud part was its acceleration..reached 60 in no time, and drove so easily at 80...whereas i struggle to reach 70 on my bike.

02-May-08 : Got my bike serviced..the first service..but m not very happy with it. Cleaning was gud, but dint find my engine much tuned. Still gave some noise, and found it difficult to reach 75. Hmmm..lets c how it goes.

29-May-2008: Bike is running in gud condition till now..no major hiccups (touchwood)..its giving an average of 62.5 Kms/100 Rs of Power petrol i.e. 68 Kms/L of Power.

20-Mar-2009 : My bike completes a year and almost 10,000 kms..avg has been good (60+)..but m a bit disappointed with its pick up and top speed (rarely crosses 65)..suits my style but its definitely meant for someone passionate abt driving..the engine has always been noisy..unlike Unicorn : - a definite negative. The service center is close to my home, so its been convinent but they could do a lot better in terms of after service feedback.

No comments:

Book Reviews