Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/12/07

Movie Reviews





It seems someone has given a contract to Bollywood directors to add to my 'continuing' misery..bhagwaan mainey inka kya bidagaa tha ki i was made to suffer so much.



As if Mumbai Salsa and Jab we Met were not enough, here s Om Shanti Om to add to misery..... a completely 'non-sensical', 3 hrs torture....i feel as if Farah Khan ney 7 janamo ka badla 3 ghantey main nikaal liya......saala humey ***tiya samajha rakha hai...kuch bhi dikha do..hain...70's ka backdrop, overacting, rula deney wali comedy, bhoot bhangla, badley ki aag......kya kya nahi jhelna padaa :(

Already i am losing hair due to natural causes, and the fact that i am pulling off my hair for the past three movies is only making it worse.

My frend has made a resolve never to watch a bollywoood movie again..as far as i am concerned.....i cant do so, i am too addicted to movies......

I am banking on Aamir Khan's Taarey Zameen Par..he s one actor i hav always looked upto.

Aamir ...bachaa lo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
i think jab we met was cute!
what's up with u??

MM

Peenuts said...

abey main to poori senses main hoon par tum yeh behki behki baatain kyon kar rahi ho...Kareena Kapoor ney to itna jhilaya...aur movie main cute jaisa kya tha madam???

Book Reviews