Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/10/07

The morning after Diwali

Yups, its only 11 am.. i hav barely slept for 3 hrs, reached my room, just 20 min back, only 5 mins since i bathed and got ready, but i just cant wait 2 write this.....

I had a great time yesterday....the details...hmmmm...that i wud like to keep to my diary, but i want to thank autumn, moti and owl for making this diwali a memorable one....

and to autumn...i know the incidences i told u abt, disappointed u.....
but i just wanna say that i hope when we talk 2 each other in future, u dont hav to think twice before sayin something.


4 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

Good good enjoy!

Aditi said...

glad it was a good diwali for u

Peenuts said...

Thanks miss...how ws ur diwali??? Hope u had a gud time too

Anonymous said...

disappointed......?
my foot........u have to be smart to figure out what i mean....i'll keep sayin nonsense things....

Book Reviews