Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/17/07

All the Best !!!

Helloooo...... i have changed the title of my blog (if u havent noticed yet..yes again!!!) as per the suggestion from dear Autumn.....she thinks this one aptly suits me....for those who know me will understand y its so..and 4 those who might ever get to know me (fortunately or unfortunately) will know y she said so :)

Khair..kehtey hain 'ki agar dil sey koi cheez chaho to saari kayenaat usey tumharey paas laaney main jutt jati hai'...well this is the only belief thats giving for me motivation 4 the 'D-day'.. i really want to make it this time becoz i dont think i hav the patience to give 'it' a try another time....Yea its one of the defining moments of my life.

Dekhtey hain hum kis paar land kartey hain...isss paar yaa uss paaar????

All the best 2 everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm all the best to u ... :)
i hope u make it this time, once n for all ..... :)
n btw, didn't u learn that from OSO?? ;)

MM

Reni said...

huh?wats da difference between the meaning of the present title and the previous one dude?

Peenuts said...

Areyy miss..earlier the title was 'I Exist'...that i changed to 'The Other Side of Me'...

Book Reviews