Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/2/07

Celebration Time

Heyyyyy..know wht..i completed 4 months in my new company yesterday, and wl b celebrating 2 yrs of my work life on 8th Aug,......yep thats definitely an achievement considering the fact that in Dec, i was so frustrated with work and IT life, that i ws actively considering leaving it forever....yeah that ws my level of frustration, but fortunately my new company has re-ignited that passion (to quite an extent), that ws on the merge of getting extinguished......

Cheerrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anyone interested in a party ;)

1 comment:

Aditi said...

congratulations.. not so much for the 4 months as much for the reignited passion.. that is important.. ask me lately how important it is..

ps.. love the "bhabhiji ka blog"

i should do that too

thanks for stopping by

Book Reviews