Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/5/07

Happy Friendship Day

A frend of mine smsed me wishing me Happy FriendShip Day..to which i replied.."m a bit short of words these days so wl just say happy frendship day 2 u too", to which she replied..."u might b short of words, but dont b short of feelings"...damn..i ws too impressed with the reply :)
Yeah m havin a bit of tiff with her these days, for reasons that make me look entirely stupid but m not able 2 help it.

PS: Though i got lots n lots of sms's, i didnt get a single call 2 wish me..Man.....am i so unimportant, or is it that this day isnt that important, or may b m being a bit too greedy :( :( :( :(

Btw i ws coming back by bus, when i saw a couple on a bike, with their daughter sitting on a petrol tank, and son sandwiched b/w mother and father, and i ws reminded of my gud old days, when my father used to take our entire family on his scooter, and i used to feel so embarrased, that somebody from skool might see me like this, but today i wish i cud go back, and enjoy that moment once again.

And before i forget..Happy Friendship DAY

1 comment:

Aditi said...

happy friendship day
=)
we all have silly tiffs now and then

Book Reviews