Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/20/07

रैंडom ThOuGhts

Feeling quite absurd..sitting in my training for the whole day, had a hard time grasping so many new things..felt irritated but felt gud also............doing a lot many things these days..reading Namsesake..The Hindu while travelling in the bus (Its a one hour journey b/w my company and house), looking up at my fav magazines, meeting up with frends, planning for trips, making new frends, trying 2 keep touch with old frends, developing a site (My way of embarking on a learning trip), waiting for blogs to get updated, looking for comments on my blog, restructing my blog, creating a new blog for all the tech stuff i come across, penning down things i wud like 2 day if some day i m gud enough 2 do it..life s going fast, and gud..yes alok i am feeling gud...not going through any pain which i m trying 2 hide..even though my one sided gf has trashed me, i am not feeling bad..may b becoz i knew that this day had 2 come, and i am glad its over..hey autumn i m no more DesPeratE..i hav got another idea instead of looking for GFs..one Night-Stands :) :) REally looking forward 2 this one...hehehehhehehe

Aur ... abhi to bas itna hi..wanaa write more...bahut kuch likhna chahta hoon par kambhaqt koi padta hi nahi....... ;) ;) just kiddin

Chalo keep in touch

Take Care

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine's updated now :D
n i do read ur blog.......

Book Reviews