Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/24/07

Bheja Fry!!!!!!!!




The story of watching this movie, is a story in intself..for it ws the first time in my life that 5 of us who went to wtch the movie..watched it all alone..all of of us by ourselves...thats 2 my frend 'mota', coutrsy whom we reache dthe hall in nick of time, such that only five seats were available, and all five of them in seperate rows..cool naa...neverthless...we decided to ahead and watch the movie..well the movie is abt a Friday Night Talent Hundt Party organised by some 'richies; who have plain, harmless fun @ the expense of 'the Talented Idiot'. But this Friday the protagonist meets such an idiot who drives his whole life 2 the very edge.....and makes him take a resolve of never doing so again...a good comedy which left me in fits of laughter and cracking PJs till 4 in the nite :) Better watch this one.

No comments:

Book Reviews