Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/3/06

MaAfFiiiiiiiiii

I thought i followed wht i preach(i believed that one cn never fall short of time..its just in the mind)..yeah i tried 2 do so..but then sometimes time flies away so fast that u just fail 2 get the grip on it.

i guess thats happenin 2 me too..m busy all the time..i dont know y..its nt that i m doing anything productive but time just flies away..from dawn to dusk and then i realise so much s still left and so many important things have been missed out..huh

hey alok..yeah i know i didnt mentioned much abt my delhi days n nothin abt u..believe me i wanted to but i typed the whole mail in just 5 min..i shortened it so much that i missed some of the very important points..plz dont mind

agar main dilli aa paya to aapki saari shikyat door karney ki koshish karoonga.

abhi ke liye to maaf kar dijiye

chalo bye

No comments:

Book Reviews