Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

12/30/05

MR.JUICY FRUIT

"I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog"

Hi MR Juicy Fruit!

thanks 4 reading my blog..wl surely go though urs..actually i wanted to post my reviews too but i guess i dont hav the access rights.

anyways..wish u a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

and 2 ms anonymous 2..wish u hav a gr8 time in the coming year

and to all those who might accidently step upon this blog: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

byee (m in a hurry rt now so wont b pasting any pics..cya soon..chao)

No comments:

Book Reviews