Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/18/05

100 days




time passes quickly..doesnt it..definitely 4 me it does passed in a jiffy..the last 100 days..yep i hav completed my 100 days at Infosys n this sudden realisation came 2 me with a bang n i ws like..itni jaldi..never had the time to count :)

its been an incredible 100 days..just the way i wanted (not exactly in everyway) but then i got most n m quite satisfied..
woh training, woh mere new friends, keeping in touch with old friends, hangin out on weekends, going 4 movies, n adventures (yes i went 4 canoeing)..though it ws not very daring but it ws surely breathtaking.. v wre insured there for 3 lakhs ..shit yaar claim nahin kar paya..hehehehehehehehhehehe

JUST KIDDIN...................

hmmmm..so where ws i..well its been a gr8 time here n every day has taught me something new (chk my diary if u dont believe me ;) ) n i hope 2 c many such more 100 days.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Book Reviews