Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

11/13/05

me@dance party

this post should have been written 2 days back but i hav been so soooooooo busy ..(watching movies, and hanging out :) i cud find time only after two days.

hmmm..well this s abt the dance party which took place last friday and man...it rocked..really really rocked..so here it goes..

"i cant stand up and i dont want to sit down..i m dying of thirst but i just cant resist dancing on and on..its already 2 hrs i hav been dancing non-stop and if i dance 15 min more my feet r going 2 leave me and take some rest..:)

the dj is ekdam mast..playing one mast song after another..i guess i rarely wud hav danced more than this in my life.

n finally it ends..after 2:10 min..(15 min more and i wud been lying on the ground..hehhehehehe). v leave the ampitheatre, reach the food court and i just dump myself in the chair there..not having ne strength left to move my butt n even 2 move my mouth 2 put some food in my mouth..so i just sit like that..i dont know 4 how long..lost count.

finally at 1 v leave the fc and i reach my room (with gr8 effort) and go too sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep..sweet dreams ;)

No comments:

Book Reviews