Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

2/10/05

ADULT AT 20!

should v b an adult at 20??

enter the 21st century we still cling on to the thoughts n beliefs of 20th century.. isnt it. i m not saying that it is wrong infact i follow many of such beliefs myself but that s because they seem pretty justfied 2 me but not all..

i ws sitting idle n i came across this thought (an idle mind s a devil's workshop) n iwondered isnt it too soon 4 us.. that is should v really start behaving like an adult at just 20.v cud hav said.."yes one must" back in 90's when life expectancy in india ws merely 45-50 but now days when we liv 2 b 60 (hopefully most of us wl make it).. spending 40 yrs of our prcious life just sounding like an UMSP (unessarily mature sounding people).. s it really worth it.. shouldnt v just try n enjoy life, infact live life.. than just run around 4 money. y do v hav 2 behave like "PROFESSIONALS" when it isnt even required. y do v hav 2 look at any new develpoment with a 'sharp eye'. y cant v let the "so called child" inside us enjoy it n learn from it..

people think that i m quite an amatuer n i havent seen the world.. well if they think that my principles n beliefs n moreover my faith in others is too childish.. then i prfer not b an ADULT.. at least not 4 now..

wht do u think

No comments:

Book Reviews