Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

4/11/04


Hi frendz!

How’s life going at ur end..ROCKING..R U or missing me
Well here’s my another original composition.

Its shows my contradicting opinions on friendship.
I am an ardent admirer of friendship but I have my apprehensions about it..n .. my poem shows it all.

Friendship is a feeling, love, an emotion.
It’s a bond, deeper than the deepest oceans,
N stronger than the strongest mountains,
It’s a treasure which can never be history.

Kings can’t buy it,
Looks can’t affect it,
Time can’t destroy it,
It is, it was, and it will forever be.

In my bad times, when I needed u,
U were there by my side.
Now when I am happy ,
I want u 2 share it too.
I wish we will never say Bye,
Our friendship will never die.

Remember my friend..
Friendship never breaks,
Love never dies,
It’s the heart that breaks,
N the lover who dies.

But my friend..
Friendship is a Crossword,
Until unless u r unable 2 solve it,
U r keen 2 solve it,
The day u solve it,
U throw it.
So keep distance.
Bye


No comments:

Book Reviews