Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/23/15

Not that place anymore

Mayur Vihar is not just that place anymore which i used to cherish in my childhood times. Back then i used to love the greenery around, open spaces to walk, breeze wafting through my hair, enjoying the sound of rain outside from the comfort of home. But its not the same anymore.
Roads and footpaths have been hijacked by cars. People, rickshaws and even stray dogs jostle for the litte space available. Even parks are filled to capacity - specially the central park at mornings. The place doesnt seem that green anymore. It could have been a lot more greener, a lot more cleaner, a lot different, a lot better. I hardly feel air entering my house anymore - wake up feeling suffocated in the morning. When it rains it feels that the raindrops have also been suffocated, limping to the ground from the sky, already tired by the time they reach the ground, hardly bringing any coolness or freshness.
The place has gotten worse and I have seen a lot better life. I used to love this place as a boy, felt proud to live here. But alas cant say that anymore.

No comments:

Book Reviews