Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/15/14

The Amazzzzing National Western Stock Show, Denver, Colorado


Have you been to the National Western Stock Show? No??? Then you are definitely missing something.

Nice stadium, electrifying atmosphere, and some very awe-inspiring acts is how I would define the National Western Stock Show. I went for the event Colorado vs the World at this 2014 Denver Stock Show and it was worth every cent spent. Colorado vs the World event features best colorado denver rodeo talents competing against the very best from all over United States. This western stock show event had multiple categories some of which I loved were - Bareback riding, Steer Wresting and Bull Riding. Bull Riding and Steer Wresting were definitely the best with cowboys trying to tame wild bulls.

Thanks to this show, i got to witness some of the best rodeo events in one go. Here are some of the pics of this event and a video of bull riding that i captured. Hope you like them.








No comments:

Book Reviews