Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/7/11

Gandhiji's Law of Action & Reaction


Gandhiji’s law of Action and Reaction states that “Whatever Karma we do in this life – we face their consequences in this or the next life, and whatever good or bad we face in this life and a consequence of our Karma is this or the previous life. Isliye, Buraa mat suno, Buraa mat bolo aur Buraa mat karo.”

I was wandering in CP with Chetan when I came across a beggar in a state of depair, asking for money for food , saying that he hadn’t eaten since two days I thought isney kisi ka kya bidaga hai that he has to live a like this. And I found Gandhiji’s law to be pretty apt , and that there is some unseen power in this universe that makes sure we pay for what we do, that if he sow a cactus we bleed through its thorns, and if we sow a marigold we relish its fragrance.

What this also means is that if someone does something bad to us, we need not necessarily hit back at them, because there is a ‘unseen’ force that will take care of it or even if we do hit back, it’s the ‘unseen’ force that made us do so.

Chalo enough philosophy for the day J ..Bye Bye

No comments:

Book Reviews