Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/9/10

Slapped on the Face

An whopping increment of 4% after 2 yrs of slogging - willingly and unwillingly - thats what i got today.

Feeling insulted, feeling like i have been slapped and told that i m here not because i am wanted in the company but because i m too unwilling to find another job.

If you ask me wht wud i have done with if i had got a better increment or atleast what i expected (8% atleast), well i wud have felt that i m still reqd here, that after 3 yrs i hav spent here m not disposable, that switching jobs is not the 'theme' these days, and that things might be bad but they will hopefully get better soon.

But that was not to be.

No comments:

Book Reviews