Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/29/10

Monsoons @ Pune

How would a person, who has always bathed using a bucket and mug, for the last 4.5 yrs in his career feel, when he is put in a glass bath with a multi function, multi option shower, in a furnished suite with basic neccesseties like a LCD TV, ulta comfy beds, sexy lighting, mini bar, wifi and more, in a luxurious hotel, and that too for almost 3 weeks.



Well., i m damn exicted for sure, and thrilled, and feeling out of place as well.



For your information, i have been sent to Pune for a few weeks - project req - and to enjoy Pune monsoons. The weather here is damnnnnnnnnnn sexy and such a relief from Delhi heat and Gurgaon dust.



In one line - m loving it :)



Coming up next - the pics of my suite :P

No comments:

Book Reviews