Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

6/12/09

That sinking feeling

She s thinking of resigning from her job and going back to Delhi. I also feel that its a good decision considering the current circumstances.

It was an eye opening experience for her, staying in bombay for two months..and even though we were hundreds of kms apart, that distance managed to bring us more closer. But the 'need for comfort' wont be there anymore once she is back among her parent and friends, the very basic fact that has kept our 'relation' strong till now.

Wonder if 'it' wud survive this coming phase, or putting in other others, i am having that sinking feeling that 'it' wont be able to make it this time.

I m lucky that i hav my appointment 2morrow..really need to talk to my doc.

5 comments:

How do we know said...

Hey.. whatever "it" is, it will survive if u want it to.. not to worry! take care and keep that chin thingie up!!

How do we know said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chunky said...

hmmm, yea, 'it' is a two-sided thing... 'it' will survive if both of you want it too... good luck!!!! have faith in urself...

Peenuts said...

@ Comment Deleted: Hi..i accidentally deleted the comment and cudnt even read it..please re-post it (if possible)

autumn said...

Almost 5 months of mumbai, put together till date.

and circumstances, don't remember last wen stars favored me...3 years down the line, things are back to square one..i hope m strong enough to take it once again..

may be m afraid of happiness now ! m getting a hang of living in unfavorable circumstances ;)

as for ur sinking feeling...chill n let go. m a free bird.

Book Reviews