Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/16/09

Havent written much this year...or shud say there havent been many good things 2 write abt..
Was suppossed to move to Practices grp this Monday (was looking fwd to it), but was told there r no more requirements
Wednesday..didnt get selected in Sp jain...got a call last time..and this time..with more exp..cudnt manage a call.. :(
Thursday..being thrown in some other team (for a month) for sum firefighting work...against my wishes...the director sighted 'business needs' for this movement.. (which i hav been hearing now since the day i hav started working)

Other bad news : Got 900 rank in JMET..wud barely manage to get a call from IIT Kgp (was expecting a rank in top 500 .. huh)
Shaimak's classes r being held on weekdays this time...so wudnt be able to join that either (weekdays par kaam sey to fursat milti nahi...dance..!!!!)

Hv 2 search deep in my mind to look for some gud things that hav happened so far...bought a sweatshirt..lookin really smart in it ;)
Goin 2 watch Chandni Chowk to China 2morrow :)
Will be teaching at Annapura this Sunday..lookin fwd to meet the kids.

wht else...!!!
siva s rite..nothin s comin in my mind..so better sign off..bye

No comments:

Book Reviews