Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

1/27/09

Half Life Over

Dated:23rd Jan
Finally meri zindagi key pachees saal over ho gaye..the last year was veryyyy UNHAPPENING..par things wil change this time (and i wil hav 2 do this)...the celebrations were almost going 2 end up in a fiasco..thanks 2 my last minute surprise (i took a leave that day) due to which..all the planning that my frends had thought of went for a toss..Finally went to Wonderfunky, had dinner at Ambrosia, topped up with pastry and coffee at CCD.

Gifted myself an Adventure Set (Binoculars, Swiss Army Knife, etc etc) and a pair of Floaters (from Puma...they look really sexy :) ... i know ki i did nothing 2 deserve all this but just wanted to pamper myself..this time..after all this bday marks the beginning of second half of my life :)

Happy Birthday 2 me :)

3 comments:

Ajay Reddy said...

hey belated happy birthday man!

Peenuts said...

Thank u thank u :)

Aparna Mudi said...

question: what makes you think u dont deserve it?

comment: u seem to be not too happy with life... cheer up

wishes: a belated happy birthday.

Book Reviews