Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

7/3/08

Something 2 write abt..

Its been really long i hav written something..no i havent stopped blogging..its just that, off late, i have had nothin to write abt, or may that i hav been focussing so much on 'bigger' things, that everything else seems quite uneventful..or rather monotonous...so i hav decided to change this, and give every incident in my life, its due worth :)

So here's whts goin on in my life..

Went to Lonavala last 2 last weekend

Have been havin lots of work in ofc since last two weeks...a task assigned to me has gone critical..but finally m almost there to completing it :)

Autumn finally got wht i wanted from her...a superb grade in her studies..she stand 5th in her batch..wow..aakhir dost kiski hai :P

M watchin Wimbeldon rite now..a doubles semi final s goin on and its reallly interesting :)

Watched 'Via Darjeeling'..pathethic movie..but that fact that i was watching a movie in a hall after almost 3 months ws comforting enuf...miss mota..wo hota tha to har haftey ek movie dekhney ko mil jaati thi :|

French classes got over last week..wondering which hobby to pursue next ;)

Thats all i guess..which keep updating with the lil and big things :)

P.S. : Hi Shankha...life s ok at my end..a bit monotonous though...thinking of givin GMAT but no concrete plans as of now.

Oye alok...the comment ws nice..but when it comes to trees..'producing' is a better option.

1 comment:

Shankha said...

Wow...i got a mention in ur post...feels nice.

Visit my blog n see what my batchmates did to me on my b'day!!

Book Reviews